The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, Sunday already, got up the usual time, go to church early, always have for some reason. Temps in the mid-90's for a few days, then into the 80's starting Tuesday with a decent chance of rain.

Took it easy yesterday, worked a bit on my layout bench, I keep changing how I want to solve my alignment problem, I think I have a workable solution, need to go to Lowe's or Home Depot to see if the hardware they have will work. They have lots of pictures, just no dimensions.

Snowbirds are a persistent group David, they will get here by whatever means they can. I already see Ontario plates on cars, they got through the gauntlet someway or another. Michigan, Wyoming, North and South Dakota are just a few more that made it. New York, Mass, New Jersey, I think  most of them head to Florida. Why not come here? Regardless of how snarky I am about them, they are all welcome, I just wish they wouldn't spend so much time in line at the Post Office or clogging up shopping center and restaurant  parking lots. Icon_e_biggrin

Speaking of parking lots, many of our Walmart lots allow travelers to park overnight. I have friends that was traveling in their RV this summer, and were chased out of a Walmart lot by security when they stopped there to only shop. Where's the logic in that?

Have a great and peaceful day, do whatever pleases you.... within reason that is.... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-03-2021, 06:38 AM