The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Going to be a bit warmer today, into the mid-90's, but regardless, we're going target shooting this morning. We leave around 6:00 and so it'll still be cool enough by the time we're getting ready to leave.

Did watch a bit of football yesterday, saw a good portion of the Cardinal's game where they trounced the Rams. Bounced around a bit, even saw Brady break the passing yardage record. Also got to see an episode of "Barnwood Builders", neat show, nice folks makes each show worth watching. They do stuff that I wouldn't think of doing even if I could. Oh, I did get some work done on my layout bench. Got the two sections to line up each time, just need to add some hinges to use as locks to keep them that way. My son Pat came over on Saturday to help me with my bench top, it is over my weight limit for now. I really am doing much better, I just don't want to screw that up....

Well, it's early, but got to get ready to load the vehicle, have to wait for my shooting buddy to show up, I still have two more weeks before I'm allowed to pick up some heavy stuff.

Take care, stay safe, and everyone have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-04-2021, 06:03 AM