The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, heard some thunder and looked outside and saw that everything is wet. I checked the rain map and apparently the gauges in our area are still sleeping because they show no rain when I see rain... Cool, temps in the mid-80's.

Good thing that we went target shooting yesterday and not today. That was the first time in five months and we were not as bad as we thought we'd be. Still, we wasted a bunch of ammo though, trying to hit a golf ball at about fifty yards. I calculated once that a one degree difference in your shooting position will result in a one foot difference at fifty feet, so easy to miss your target and at our age, holding a gun steady is just not in our pay grade.. Nope Going to stay home today and work on my layout bench...

Went to Lowe's for some hardware for my bench, and OMG, they have Christmas trees up already. Icon_e_surprised I'm betting Home Depot has too and Walmart isn't that far. Amazon is advertising their "Black Friday" events starting now. Geeze, and no one even seemed to care that yesterday was Taco Day and Halloween is still almost a month away... Waiting 

Breakfast time, go to make sure that the windshield wipers aren't stuck to the windshield. I've had that happen after a long hot and dry summer.

And Tom and everyone else, thank you for your prayers, they are working, I'm feeling better each day, still tired, still can't lift heavy things but I'm grateful that I'm doing as well as I have been.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-05-2021, 06:21 AM