The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, Phoenix hit 90 yesterday, we got to 88. One more day and temps start dropping. Today's low should be 66, next Tuesday, they show that as the high for that day. Weird.... No real rain in the forecast, but the weeds seem to be appreciating that which we did have. I chop a few off everyday, there's not enough to call the yard guy, but more than enough for us old folk to deal with. I'm just trying to keep ahead of the HOA weed police....

Was going to do some trackwork yesterday, but found the foam pulling up, so it's being glued with caulking and held down with clamps. I'm giving the caulking 24 hours to dry, I didn't do that the last time.... Nope

Streets are getting congested, parking lots are hard to find open spots, snowbirds have found their way back, right on cue... Need to go to Costco today, my membership needs renewing, it let me get gas yesterday with a warning I need to renew. For some reason, I didn't get a renewal notice this year.

Everyone have a great day, prayers for all in need especially Frank, he seems to be struggling right now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-07-2021, 06:21 AM