The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, looking at a cooling trend, low 70's over the weekend, then mid-80's for a while. I think it's OK to get the truck into the car wash, that's a win-win. Either I wind up with a clean vehicle, or it'll rain.

Went to Costco yesterday, paper towels, limit 1 package. TP, limit 0, totally out of stock. If they're smart, they'll put guards in the restrooms. What's with people there, I can go to Walmart and see shelves stocked with both, no fighting over the last few packages. Costco also has their Christmas trees and decorations up. Word is out that there is going to be a shortage of both real and artificial trees this year. I can see it now, some folks with four or five trees strapped to their cars and hoarders lined up checking out with a cart full of artificial trees at Costco or Walmart.

"Honey, I can't get the car in the garage anymore."
"Why not dear?"
"Well, there's 20 cases of toilet paper, 25 cases of paper towels, 35 cases of bottled water, 100,000 rounds of ammo and now you've went and bought six Christmas trees, that's why not"....

Got one more week of no heavy lifting. I got a Costco worker to put a case of water in my cart, when I was leaving, a young girl from Costco followed me to my vehicle and loaded everything for me. Got home and was able to take the bottles a few at a time and put them in the fridge. I'm kind of proud of myself for strictly adhering to my doctor's orders, just no desire to screw things up and wind up back in surgery.

Y'all have a great day, stay safe and do something nice for yourself or someone else....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-08-2021, 06:14 AM