The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Saturday morning to ya all. Got an extra two hours of sleep, well almost, I did stay up a bit later last night, a real daring move on my part. Misngth Should be a nice day, mid-80's tops, can't wait until Tuesday, they say high-60's at best. Time to switch off the A/C maybe.....

Yeah Tom, they're doing that here on Dish, just that it's NBC, seem like that one company owns a network station in a lot of major cities, giving them power over satellite and cable providers.  I'm thinking the company wants more money than the provider wants to pay, but we are the ones that will wind up paying 'cause regardless of the outcome, you know they will wind up raising prices. I signed a contract with Dish two years ago and I guess the fine print allowed them to raise my bill several times since then. I have an antenna if I really was interested in watching that station, but I'm not...

Got a few household chores today, got a mess of sawdust to clean up in the garage, and I'm good with doing a bit of physical work. I should have time to do some trackwork, but after seeing what Wayne was doing with a DPM kit, I got a "light bulb" idea for one that I think I'll start on today.

Lets hope Frank is doing better, prayers for him and others in need, and especially Mikey (ngauger) for the loss of his brother a few days ago.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-09-2021, 08:13 AM