The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Monday morning all. Today is a holiday for some, just another day for others. Today we will be in the low 80's, tomorrow we may not get higher than around 68, the guessers are consistent on that. Most say no rain, the TV weather lady says 20% chance. Have no clue where these people get their info...

Put my DMP kit in the ultrasonic cleaner and most of the windows and trim that I had painted stayed on. Just got lucky. Did watch a bit of football yesterday. Was watching the Packers game, tie score and playing in overtime, Packers were set to kick a winning field goal when they cut to the Cardinals game. "We'll let you know later how this turned out", says the announcer right before we were watching a different game. Shades of the infamous "Hidi" incident of years ago....

All caught up on my household chores, and no Tom, I'm not walking a mile, I'm not walking an hour, I"m not even walking to the end of the block. I applaud you for doing what you do to keep in shape, wish I could too, I'm just happy that I have enough energy to work on my layout....

Take care all and have a great day. Prayers for Frank and for Mikey and his family for their loss.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-11-2021, 06:15 AM