The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 62 heading up to 79.

I haven’t posted much this week. It has been a little crazy. A slate full of stuff to do and I have not gotten on the computer most days until after dinner. We were supposed to get a new storm door in the back this week. Tuesday the installers canceled due to too many people out sick. Yesterday was the make up date but it didn’t happen. The installers loaded up the truck and when they were doing their final check,
they noticed the supplier sent the wrong size door. The correct door is scheduled to arrive October 26th.

We got the inside Halloween decorations done. I started on the outside but could not put the lights in the bushes until I trimmed them. I finally got them trimmed yesterday.

Modeling time was down too this week. I did get to run some trains, however.

For the weekend I plan on getting the rest of the Halloween decorations done. Saturday is predicated to be wet and windy so I will probably do something inside. Sunday will be weather dependent as there are more bushes to trim in the back yard.

I hope to run some more trains. I have a couple of passenger cars I need to change out the plastic couplers for Kadee couplers. Since I am running trains, I will check the cars I am using. If they are Athearn I will add a screw to the coupler clip. I also will check for plastic wheels and change them out. I would like to begin adding the roadbed to the station area and then relay the track.

I need to run to PetSmart once I get notification my online order is ready.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-15-2021, 07:05 AM