The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
I'll miss Frank's posts.

This was computer day. The laptop stopped working, apparently. It looked like the mouse left button was kaput. So we bought a new mouse. And that didn't work either.
Then I found that it was the icon line at the bottom that was not responding -- icons on screen would work. Back to Staples with the full kit and nice tech discovered that it was caught in the middle of an update. We were advised to take it home and let the update have its way.

So we bought a new iPad to replce the one that was dropped a few weeks ago. It was supposed to setup and align itself with the old one, but the old one needs V10 or better and we have 9. For years it has told us it would update, but after a half hour of playing by itself it goes to sleep and forgets about the update. So I'm trying to do it by myself. I'm not sure if I've managed to get everything up in the clouds.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by BR60103 - 10-15-2021, 07:52 PM