The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

There is a chill in the air with the temperature being 55 and the high being 59.

I got the outside Halloween decorations done before the rain the hit. Saturday my wife and I had an adventure getting gas for her car. We usually go to Delaware to get gas since it is 20 to 40 cents cheaper than Pennsylvania. Normally the drive takes about 30 to 35 minutes. Saturday with the insane amount of traffic it took us an hour. Coming home we bushwhacked and went many miles out of way but there was no traffic. We would rather drive further if it means we are moving and not stuck in stop and go traffic. Sunday we ran a few errands.

I got to run trains this weekend. I tested my new Broadway Limited PRR I1sa 2-10-0 loco. It was able to pull 30 cars with only a slight decrease in speed. I was very impressed. I changed out the plastic couplers on a coupler of Walthers passenger cars. I started subjecting the 30 cars from the I1sa train to inspections and tuning up as needed. I then went back and started to rework my computer database to help keep track of which cars and done and what work is needed on the unfinished cars.

Today is chores and a pharmacy run. Later work on the database and the rolling stock.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-18-2021, 09:04 AM