The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday, forced myself to sleep an extra hour. Been tired lately, even took a nap yesterday.  Icon_rolleyes  But, I saw my cardiologist yesterday and his very words were that I am in better shape than I was ten years ago.

What I don't like is when the cable company says that they don't have a problem, yet you see one of their trucks down the street with someone sorting out wires in the main cable box. Waiting I haven't lost my satellite TV except for a few times during a storm. My Internet and phone come by cable and that goes out occasionally. The other day I told Alexa I was getting up, normally the bedroom and bath lights come on, this time she said she didn't understand and that my WiFi was out. She said it was a router problem and I should go unplug my router and reboot it. When they talk about "smart electronics", they are right. Yeah, I unplugged my router and modem, and she was right.... Now, I know I could get her to make the coffee, but if she would only make breakfast and clean up after...  Nope

Temps in the mid-80's for a few days, then bouncing around, high 70's to the mid-80's with no rain in sight. 

Gas running around $3.45 to $3.49 and probably still going to go higher. I understand that there are spots in California that are over $5.00 and even $6.00 in one area.

Ya all have a great weekend. No special plans for me, maybe some trackwork, maybe just some football and rest.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-23-2021, 07:35 AM