The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a weird 65 heading up to 75. It feels like it wants to be cool, but it is humid at the same time. We are expecting storms later this evening through tomorrow.

Did not get the outside things done I planned to do. Saturday, we took a drive to Valley Forge National Park for a couple of hours. Weather wasn’t the best, but it was good to just get out and be outside. Sunday we went to Delaware and got gas for my wife’s car.

I did get 5 sets of metal wheels painted and installed three sets. Found out that two of the used Walthers boxcars I picked up last year have trucks that are not for them, aka they don’t fit correctly. One car has one correct truck and one incorrect truck. They run fine but I will need to find replacements at some time. I changed out the couplers on a Bowser caboose.

I want to finish the tuning up and repair of these cars before I start laying roadbed.

For today I need to run to the pharmacy and grocery stores. Tomorrow I will head down Delaware to get gas for my car.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-25-2021, 09:02 AM