The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Monday Morning to ya all, had a very restful weekend, watched some football, did some trackwork and not too much more than that. There were a few games I would have like to have watched on NBC, but they are having a fight with Dish Network and are blanked out. Got to their website and they tell you how Dish isn't willing to negotiate fairly, go to Dish and they'll tell you how this company is trying to take financial advantage of their viewers. Regardless of the outcome, we will wind up with bigger satellite bills. I could never understand the negotiation process, hold back some 50 or more stations from Dish and not get paid for a few weeks and settle for an amount that will take a few years you make back what they lost. Repeat this process with other satellite and cable companies. Just take what they offer and move on....

Temps for the next few weeks are in the normal range, high 70's to high 80's. Going target shooting on Friday, the highest forecast for the week. Still going to be a nice day, "plenty of sunshine" they say... I talked to someone from Utah the other day, he says they had snow already and he wants out....

Right now, doing some major repairs on my scratchbuilt Denny's, the roof came apart in layers, signs are damaged and lots of touchup needed. Should keep me occupied for a while.

Take care, have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-25-2021, 11:05 AM