The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a bit cooler today with a 1% chance of rain, then back into the 80's for a while with a 0% chance of rain, still, just about normal for this time of the year.

Got some roadbed down and a place made for Denny's. Working on the moving damage done to Denny's and it's worse than I first thought. The roof is fairly complex and is falling apart as is some of the stonework trim. It got crushed pretty badly, but it's much harder to work on with all the wiring in place, but I'll get it done. 

I got an email saying that the city is having its annual Veterans Day Parade and is looking for participants. I took notice of the parade route, it's by the city park and no more than a quarter-mile long. I remember when I was a kid, I marched in parades that were at least a couple of miles, as are most parades. Maybe they don't think too many people will show up to watch it, maybe they think it'll be too hot to march very long, who knows.

Only one appointment today, then nothing until we go target shooting on Friday.

You all have a fun and safe day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-26-2021, 06:09 AM