The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, got a nice day in store, high 70's, about ten degrees below normal, and no rain (except the MS app, they always have 1 or 2% chance). My truck got washed a week ago and no mucky rain to mess it up. That will change on Friday when we go out into the desert to target shoot. Well, it is the desert but there's Flatiron Mountain right off the highway that's an ideal backdrop.

Jim, that's quite a trek for you to Tucson and back, you're right, long day. You'd think there would be a VA in Yuma.

Went to the Dollar Tree store for some stuff for my layout. Got some tubes of calking and a few sheets of foam board. The last time I was there I got a "type C" charger cable for a buck, Walmart wanted $15. Everything is still a dollar there for now, they say that the Dollar Stores are giving up holding everything at a dollar, the, "99 Cent Only" store has been cheating for a few years now with their, "99.9 cents (rounded up at the register)". Why not just change their signs to, "99 Cents and Up" and be honest about it. We understand. Anyway, it's not hard to not pick up other stuff while you're there, still a buck each at Dollar Tree....

Still working on my scratchbuilt Denny's, lots more damage then I first thought. I think it's ready for paint today.

Take care, stay safe and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-27-2021, 06:09 AM