The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, really pleasant yesterday, high 70's, today, high 80's, big swing. Cleaning day today, no, not me, got the cleaning lady coming. The house isn't bad, but she makes it so much better than I could. Going to try to clean the garage while she's doing the rest of the house. Would like to have everything match and not track sawdust into a spiffy clean floor. Nope

Went over to the east side yesterday, the cheapest gas was $3.39 (Costco), the most expensive on the way was $3.79 (Shell). Lots of stations well over $4.00 for premium. I remember years ago filling up our truck and the pump would stop at $100 and we'd have to start over to finish filling the tank. I drove by Paradise Valley Mall, huge mall that I watched them build probably back in the '80's, now it's being redeveloped. For some reason, they left J C Penny's and Costco standing, (I'm guessing that they couldn't buy them out of their contracts). Kind of reminds me of that woman that wouldn't sell at any price and they had to build around her property. The rest was leveled and cleared, just one pile of leftovers, down and waiting to grace the landfill. About the only mall left in the Phoenix area is Arrowhead, about 8 miles from my house and still going strong.

Time to get ready to go out to breakfast, need to be back in time when the cleaning lady shows up. Take care, have a great day and smile a lot.... Icon_e_biggrin Icon_e_biggrin Goldth Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-28-2021, 06:18 AM