The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, hard to believe it's Friday again and we're two days away from Halloween. That's scary enough. Regardless, we're heading out to Tonopah for some target shooting. That's a bit over fifty miles from here, but the temps look about the same today, 91 for a high. We leave around 6:00, so we're still in the cool part of the day.

Starting to paint my Denny's structure, but I keep finding spots that still need work, now I find I need to either color match some colors that I apparently mixed when I first built it, or just repaint everything using what I now have that is close.

I see the Arizona Cardinals beat themselves last night. I watched a lot of the game, but was very tired and kinda knew where the outcome was heading....

Gotta go, need to load the truck up and get ready to go. We always stop at the truck stop on I-10, but things have changed since they reopened from the pandemic. New waitstaff, new cooks, new menu, higher prices with fewer choices and the buffet is gone. Still, it's convenient since it's on the way.

Have a great day everyone, be safe and do some fun things. We are....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-29-2021, 06:20 AM