The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, almost Halloween, don't have many kids going around, been that way for years, so I'll just keep the light out and watch TV in the bedroom. Halloween isn't what it used to be and so are a lot of traditions.

Went target shooting yesterday, beautiful day, cool and windy, didn't get to the high 80's until later in the day and we were back home by noon as it was. We did OK, could have been better but we can blame it on the wind....

Lowest gas here is still Costco and Sam's Club at $3.39, I see some highs at $3.79. Not going down anytime soon. Regular in California is pushing $5.00 around LA. My buddy got a half of a tank of diesel for his RV in California a few weeks ago, only $200. He says that was enough to get him to Arizona so he could fill up. Right now, it would cost him over $250 for a half of a tank. Big RV, 7-8 mpg. Think about it, you could fly two people from LA to Phoenix for less than it cost to drive your RV and get there in far less time. Of course, you can skip going through security and not have to wear a mask if you go by RV, plus you can fix a hot dog on the way...

Enough for today, going to work on my Denny's and my layout today, maybe watch a bit of college football. Take care and have a fun weekend... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-30-2021, 08:24 AM