The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another month is behind us, we are now approaching the holiday season for real, not what the store merchandisers wanted us to believe. Halloween is behind us, I had a choice yesterday, watch some football or the Simpson's, "Treehouse of Horror" marathon. You can guess who won. They're fun to watch, just a bit too much blood, and violence.... Uh, I'm talking about the Simpsons, not football, but then again.... Icon_rolleyes 

Got my Christmas presents on order, something I can make for each family member. Just need to pick something up for my great-grandson. Can't wait to get started on the other ones, suppose to show up on Wednesday. Can't say what they are since my son is our webmaster here and he may just see this.

Busy day today, got several places to go including at least one appointment, I'm hoping for a second one that I can't make until they open. Got a new hearing aid last week after I found that I could get it for about a third of the cost through my insurance. The fit just needs a bit of tuning up. I can now hear things that I haven't heard in 20 years, and that's not all such a good thing.... Nope I remember when Grandpa Simpson got a hearing aid and didn't tell anyone and so he got to hear all the nasty things they were saying about him. I don't hear anything like that, but I never knew my shoes squeaked until now... Icon_e_surprised

So much for that, have a great day today, and go easy on the leftover candy...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-01-2021, 06:17 AM