The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, a bit chilly this morning, still in the 50's for a while, heading to "plenty of sunshine" for a good week before we drop into the 70's for highs. No rain, we are still in a drought, and they are saying Hoover Dam is cutting back on it's power output and they are also cutting back on water distribution from the Colorado River. If you look at the dam, you can see why, it's about 150 feet below where it should normally be. They tell us not to worry since a lot of what we use is groundwater. But that's drying up too and soon we'll be seeing sinkholes, and we should worry. Got my utility bill yesterday, $84.89, take away garbage, sewer, water base rate and taxes and my actual water use was $2.37 so there's really no incentive for me to cut back, and I couldn't, I'm at the bare minimum as it is.

Moving on, not much else going on, one appointment today, going to do some work on my layout, trying to get the roadbed down, need to do some wiring but I want to wait until I get all the track down. And so, that's how my day is going...

I hope your day is a good one, take care and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-04-2021, 08:38 AM