The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yes, it's Friday already, just minutes away from yet another weekend and not that far from the real start of the holidays, not the one's that the stores started a few months ago.

Got another free day today, so I plan on spending some time on my layout. I didn't get to Costco except to fill the tank, they are now at $3.49 for regular. I'm going to try to get there today, they have a few things in their sales flyer that I want to get. I watched a bit of football last night, but it seems that every time I switch to the game, the Colts had just scored again. And how about that high school game, 106 to zip and they went for two points when they were leading by 104. The school just now apologized for running up the score, almost a week later.

Tom, I agree, what a day, I hope your wife is doing better today, that person should be cited for smoking, especially in a hospital, allergies cannot be taken lightly as you well know. Our prayers are with you both.

Take care everybody and have a fine day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-05-2021, 06:15 AM