The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is a chilly 33 and heading up to 51.

The wife is feeling much better. The prednisone is helping and for once is not playing havoc with her blood sugars. Me on the other hand, having been have a few side effects from the covid booster. Nothing big just some pain in the area of the shot. Fatigue has been the biggest issue just like the previous doses.

I found out that the bathroom smoker was an inmate from the county prison which is down the road. The ER nurses were going to “take care of him.” Not sure if the prison will do anything to him. My wife used to work at that prison in HR. It is the last privately run prison in the state and the company running it is horrible. My wife who also had worked in one of Pennsylvania’s state maximum security prison refused to go inside the county prison with the inmates unlike she did at the maximum security prison. She said she felt safer in the maximum security prison than the county prison.

With the all the frost and the near freezing temperatures the last of the pepper plants and the impatiens are done. I removed them from the gardens as we begin to get the gardens ready for winter.

We now have a new railing going down the basement steps. Between the railing installation and the fatigue, I have not gotten any modeling done.

Today I have a few errands to run.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-05-2021, 06:41 AM