The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, just about ready to plant my Denny's on my layout, now I find something isn't level. It could be the structure after all that rebuilding, not sure how I'm going to deal with that if that's what it is. But it's my main project for today.

Windows 11 has been released, I went to "update and security" to find a message there saying my computer doesn't comply with the requirements. Apparently, there is a process that needs to be enabled, but can't be if you don't have a particular chip installed. My son Pat tells me you can buy that chip on the Internet. It used to sell for a few bucks, now there seems to be no limit what people are asking. No biggie, I'm doing fine with Windows 10, which incidentally, they said was going to be the last Windows version. I think they forgot they said that a few years ago. Waiting I wouldn't upgrade right now if I could, I hear of lots of problems.

Slept late again, why not, it's Saturday, no appointments, no going out for breakfast, just do what I want when I want to.... I hope you all can do so as well....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-06-2021, 08:05 AM