The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, well, it's closer to noon than morning. Let's just say I had a miserable experience in the ER, left the house around 6:30 last night heading the Urgent Care, they sent me to the ER to get a CAT scan, and didn't get home until 2:30 this morning. People lined up in chairs up and down a hallway waiting to be seen or moved to a room. Lots of moans and groans, (oh wait, that was me) Icon_rolleyes All this and it turned out that it wasn't what they thought, but I had sprained a muscle when I lifted my great-grandson above my head the night before. Still hurts a lot, but I just have to wait and heal. Guess there's some football to watch today, not much else I can do right now. It's good that it wasn't worse, but they're telling me that this is the new normal for emergency care depending on what they think your problems are. I'm just telling you all this because I'm sure it's no different where you are; just controlled chaos....

Hope everyone made it through the time change, we here in Arizona don't adhere to those doings, although I could have used that extra hour of sleep this morning.

Take care, enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-07-2021, 11:37 AM