The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and 38 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. The remainder of the day is supposed to be a little less clear with a high in the mid to upper 50s. Then tomorrow about lunch time the ugly part of fall moves in. Rain wind, and much cooler temperatures with highs by the weekend only in the 30s.

Yesterday was somewhat productive. Got another batch of leaves rounded up and hauled away. Also stopped at Menards and picked up some super glue. I got some last week but it was too runny and kept ruining the plexiglass. This is a gel type and should stay in place better. Also got in another long bike ride. When I got home from that the new GP-18 had arrived. Beautiful engine but I need to weather it to bring out all of the details. The flat black paint scheme really hides them.

This morning I need to make a grocery/Walmart run and round up another herd of leaves. Also on tap for today is the arrival of the new NAS box. That will be followed by several hours of data transfer from the old hard drive to the new one. I've been skipping the gym this week since the weather has been so mild. Only 25 miles to go to hit 1500 miles for the season. A long ride today and a shorter one tomorrow should see me hit that goal.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-09-2021, 06:01 AM