The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good early morning to ya, early for sure, not even 5:00AM yet. Not much going on, I need some wood finish for the Christmas presents that I'm making, want to use spray stain in order to get an even coat and not have the end grain darker than the rest. Cannot find any, I heard that spray cans were in short supply and that's evident if you look at the shelves in the paint dept. Lots of clear spray still available, but that may end when hoarders find that they "need" a dozen cans, "just in case"..... Never know when you might run out of clear gloss poly... Icon_rolleyes Oh, I did find two products on the Walmart website, one was $25, the other $50 a can. Normal pricing is usually $8 or 9. I think that was third-party sellers, typical Internet treatment.

Taking my son over to Del Webb Hospital for a test today. After spending six hours sitting in a hallway in the ER Saturday night, I have a bit of a disdain for that place. I know it's hard for them with a steady flow of patients and not enough staff to deal with them, but regardless, it was not a pleasant experience. The one tech told me that they don't get a break, it's this way all the time now. Once you check in, you cannot just walk out and expect the insurance company to pay the bill. That's the rules....

Take care and have a great day today and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-09-2021, 06:08 AM