The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, it's been really nice here, mid to high 80's for at least another week, then high 70's for a while. Beyond that, I think they're just guessing.

Around here, we take a big hit on vehicle licenses. It's based on the list price of your vehicle when it was born, and for say a $30,000 car, that's around $500 to 600 for the first year (fees plus taxes), then the taxes part gets assessed at around 84% of the previous year after that. Pretty steep I think. As for drivers licenses, you get one for "life", however, if you live beyond 50, you need to renew every five years. Fees depend on your age, but after 50, it is $10 to renew.

Heading to Denny's for breakfast this morning, my go there tomorrow too, giving a free Grand Slam to vets on Veterans Day....

Got my roadbed down, now I'll procrastinate for a while before I get the track laid. Not my favorite part of model railroading, but then, what's a railroad without track? It's called a big diorama.... Waiting

Have a great day folks, stay safe and be happy. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-10-2021, 06:26 AM