The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 42 outside my window this morning. 52 for a high but conditions will deteriorate by lunch time. Rain, wind, and falling temperatures will move me a little closer to winter. Snow is in the forecast a couple of times over the next few days.

I'm moving ever closer to my goal of 1500 miles. Only 6 to go after yesterday's ride. Also cleaned up another batch of leaves and had a nice chat with the neighbor. Finally have the guest list set for Thanksgiving day - 6 plus myself. Then on the day after some of us will be heading to Sioux Falls for the start of my grandson's final year of hockey. He will be graduating from high school in the spring and has already enlisted in the Army.

Got my new Network Attached Storage box yesterday. Tried to access it using the supplied instructions. My ISP kept blocking me from my local network? Goofy. Finally had to resort to some good old fashioned DOS commands and got everything working, or so I thought. The device show up in Windows explorer but when I try to access it explorer tells me it can't be found. More research today. I bought a 4 TB box but it's configured in RAID 1 which cuts its capacity in half. I'll need to reconfigure to RAID 0 once I can talk to it.

Still waiting for the paper to arrive. Gas price goofy again. $3.29 on Friday. Dropped to #3.24 on Saturday and then to #$3.19 on Sunday. Monday down to $3.14. Yesterday it jumped to $3.29 for a while then mysteriously dropped to $3.09 by mid day. Go figure.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-10-2021, 07:02 AM