The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, up really early today, it's Veterans Day and we've decided to go to Denny's when they open. Free Grand Slams to all vets and service people from 5 to noon. We're normally there before 6 anyway, so we just want to beat the crowd. Looks like IHOP is doing the same starting at 7:00, Golden Corral is giving a free dinner to vets as well today, really don't think that I want to hit that one, I can just see a line clear into the parking lot for most of these, if so, we'll head to Brenda's, nothing free, but no crowds either...

Am heading to Mo Money Pawn Shop today. They just opened their new store and are giving a $25 discount to any current customer that spends $75, and my shooting buddy says they have lots of ammo and no limits.....

Not much else going on, been taking it real easy the past few days, I really did  a number on my side picking up my great-grandson the way I did. From now on, it's, "just sit on my lap little buddy"....

Uh, gas jumps here in leaps and bounds, the norm is now $3.69, and goes up ten cents every few days.

Take care, have a fine day today....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-11-2021, 05:12 AM