The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good  morning everyone, Tom, I don't know what to say that would help you get through this, but you know that you both are in our prayers. I hope they find what her problem is and she recovers quickly.

My son (duffy) and I did go to Mo Money Pawn Shop yesterday, got within a few blocks and the road was closed, went around to the right, roads are closed, went north, roads are closed. Cars circling and driving all around, dead ends and roads closed. No warning signs anywhere, even Google didn't show these closures, then we realized there was a Veterans Day parade getting ready to march down Central Ave. and ending right about where we were headed. Went home, and tried again after the parade broke up, still lots of traffic but we got there OK. The had lots of ammo, not only got $25 discount for asking, but got the normal veteran's discount as well. Well worth the second trip. Got a free vet's breakfast at Denny's, and a vet's discount where we stopped for dinner. Many, many, "Thank you for your service", replies made me feel proud and appreciated to be an American yesterday.

Not much else going on, temps still a bit over average, just one appointment this morning, then nothing more planned for the entire weekend. Just go with the flow.

Take care and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-12-2021, 08:59 AM