The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, still looking for above average (high 80's) temps for this weekend, slowly dropping down to the 70's around the middle of next week. Not much going on here right now, got one Fry's (Kroger) station near the house with the lowest gas around, $3.51, even Costco and Sam's Club are higher. Don't know why, other Fry's are $3.69 like most other stations. We have hit the $4.00 mark in a lot of brand stations, I think $3.999 qualifies for that. Just took a quick look around the country with Gas Buddy, I found many states still in the $2.50 range, those folks in California are pushing $5.00. Why such a huge difference?

Tom, I hope your wife is doing better, really weird. Doesn't make sense that they don't want sick people in the doctor's office, I though that's where you're suppose to go when you're sick. Going to the ER now days is no picnic either, but you do what you have to do to get the help you need. Just all of a sudden, on top of Covid-19, lots of folks are piling in to see doctors and filling up the ER's beyond capacity. Want to see my doctor, you're looking at a couple of months out, want to see one of his PA's, you're still looking at a week or so, that's why the ER is so congested. Good luck my friend...

Gotta go make breakfast, don't know what, but I'll find something. Just going to take it easy today, may start a new building kit just so I can sit in one place for a while. Could lay some track, just not feeling up to that right now and I have a spooky idea of what to do with the one DPM kit I have left. Yeah, I did say "spooky"....

Take care everyone and enjoy the weekend.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-13-2021, 07:57 AM