The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Sunday morning to everyone. Still a bit warmer than normal, haven't had the A/C or furnace on in weeks. There are years that this is only a few days, so this is a blessing of sorts.

Only change in gas prices here is that Costco has gone up to $3.64. only five cents below most others. A few months ago, they were 30 cents cheaper. Can't figure that one out.

Would love to see that Christmas train, but I doubt that I would even be able to clear airport security by that time, plus no direct flights from Phoenix to Waterloo, Ontario. I think Phoenix will have their annual Christmas lights parade this year where all the floats and people are decked out in lights. There's usually a train float in the bunch.

Congratulations Tom, my personal bests includes being able to repeatedly get out of bed in the morning. I envy your ability to do what you do, keep it up my friend. I have been contemplating joining the, "Silver and Fit" thing offered by my insurance company at no cost, but I'm not sure I even have the energy to change into exercise clothes when I get there, never mind actually doing any exercising. Icon_cry

Watched a bit of football yesterday, Arizona State wasn't doing that well when I switched to the Notre Dame game. I guess I should have continued to watch since ASU beat Washington late in the game, giving them a shot at a bowl game.

Y'all have a pleasant day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-14-2021, 06:41 AM