The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, blustery, and 30 headed for less cloudy and less blustery but not much warmer with a predicted high of only 34. Much warmer tomorrow and Tuesday then a return to more fall-appropriate temperatures for the remainder of the week.

Finished scrubbing and waxing the dining room floor. Looks really good. Also made a Walmart run after I did some maintenance work around my wife's head stone. I was working toward a goal of having everything done so I could sit down at 2:30 and watch college football. Finally discovered my team has a bye week so I took some yard waste to the disposal site and stopped at Menards for a few things. Not much on the agenda for today other than a follow up trip to the cemetery. I like to get done early on Saturday or Sunday since there is a restaurant right across the street and I prefer not to do this while everyone can watch me.

Don - thanks for the kind words. I always had active jobs when I was working and for quite a while after I retired. The lack of activity was slowly catching up to me so my wardrobe put me on this path. I am down to within 2 pounds of my original goal of 165. With the holiday eating season fast approaching I just hope I can stay reasonable close to that.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-14-2021, 07:15 AM