The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Tuesday morning folks, well, it's Wednesday already in some parts of the world. Does that mean they celebrate Christmas a day before we do? How does Santa sort that out? Maybe he really takes 24 hours to make his deliveries. Just thinking....

Jerry, good to see you my friend, I could do that just that the brick will match the trim and roof. Besides, I was looking for a way to spend a week at the bench trying to paint the thing...

Geeze Kevin, sorry to hear that, I thought that they had eradicated TB a long time ago. Glad to hear that it's dormant.

Temps starting to drop a bit starting today, some chances of rain next week, how good the chances depends on whose forecast you're looking at. Really strange, some neighbors are outside decorating their yards and houses, while I'm outside picking weeds. Maybe if I covered the yard in fake snow, the weeds won't show. Waiting 

Take care and stay safe, we've had a rash of road rage shootings lately, too many crazies out there, be careful.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-16-2021, 06:11 AM