The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still going to be in the 80's today, got to wait until next week for it to drop a few degrees, it may even rain some.

Heading to Denny's for breakfast, stop at Walmart on the way home. I need some clear gloss spray to finish my Christmas gifts, don't know if anybody has noticed, but most anything in a spray can is in short supply. I'm wondering just what kind of merchandise is on board those 150 container ships sitting off the California coast. A friend of mine needed a new truck for his business, he finally found a dealer that had one, went to look at it and was told it was in a container on one of those ships, but it was his if he wanted it. It could be months before he can actually drive it. Maybe that's where all the spray cans are. Waiting Me, I got lucky the other day, Walmart had a few cans of whipped cream, not much to chose from, but I got one that should last the holidays. Don't know if I can eat pumpkin pie without whipped cream on it.... Nope

Got a few more houses in our neighborhood with fairly elaborate Christmas decorations already, usually I'd say, "already?", but I think right now, it's what folks need. I might just pull the tree out and set it up this weekend. My outdoor decorations just consists of some small wreaths, and one large lighted one. Gave boxes of decorations to the Salvation Army a few years ago during one of our downsizing moves.

Enough already, wishing everyone a great and meaningful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-17-2021, 06:18 AM