The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

41 and cloudy headed for 45 and slightly less cloudy. Still breezy but not as bad as yesterday.

1502.6! I made it! Waited for the wind to die down late yesterday afternoon and then went for a ride. Also got rid of 3 more bags of yard waste and went to the grocery store for Thanksgiving. I think it would have been cheaper just to take everyone out for dinner! Gas prices goofy again. One station showing $3.02. Across the street it was $3.24. Went back past later and the one had dropped to $3.14. Not much planned for today. Gym this morning and who knows what for this afternoon.

Don - A better way to get the whip cream on your pumpkin pie is to dip the pie in the container. My wife left the Sunday after Thanksgiving to go back to her apartment while going to college. I figured I'd be alone and grabbed the container and a slice of pie. As I was dipping the pie in the container one of my sons walked in. Busted! I still get teased about it and it's been over 20 years. Families never forget.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-17-2021, 07:40 AM