The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Tom, I hope your wife is doing better today, she is in our prayers. Strange how some medication meant to help us can do harm, some have wicked side-affects as well.

Today should be still in the mid 80's, then into the high 70's starting on Tuesday. Also some say a decent chance of rain Tuesday, others don't think that high, but it's probably two months since we've sen even a trickle,  we're hoping, hoping....

Got the tree up yesterday, Pat came by to borrow a tool and got enlisted to get it out of storage and help put it up. Now I need to get it decorated, don't expect much, but I'll get some on it. Outside decoration is simple, already have hooks for hanging wreaths just need a extension cord to light the big one up.

Tomorrow we go target shooting, need to fill up the truck, Costco and Sam's Club the cheapest at $3.55, most everyone else hanging in there at $3.79 except some nearby Cheveron stations. at $4.09. Don't even want to think what this week will bring from the oil and gas industry.

Watch a bit of football today, and finish up with the decorating. More and more folks have some good-looking outdoor decorations, not sure how they got them up that quickly....

Take care and have a great and peaceful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-21-2021, 06:13 AM