The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. 
        I have made a double batch of egg noodles for tomorrows festivities and they are almost dry enough to bag. We are going to my middle sons for dinner and a lot of the little ones will be present. My son requested I make the noodles and the onion stuffing however I have declined the stuffing because my grand daughter is making the turkey. 
        I worked in the train room for a while last night but I for some reason could not get warm. I couldn't get warm in the house either and I was thinking something was wrong so I went to bed around 11 PM and turned the electric blanket on.  I woke up cold this morning again so I walked over and checked the thermometer and it was 62 degrees in the house. 
My wife dresses like an Eskimo and instead of taking off a sweater she turns the heat back. I don't know how to explain how a thermostat works, but I really could get by with a off/on switch because that is how both the heat and AC are regulated here  Icon_e_biggrin.
         Still praying for Tom's wife and I hope everyone here is well. 
Have a happy Thanksgiving. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-24-2021, 07:55 AM