The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Wow, we got rain yesterday, lots of it. I counted 46 drops in the driveway and 16 on the sidewalk. It was hard to count the drops in the street since it's blacktop, but let's just give the "1% chance of rain" folks their due. Waiting We had rain scheduled for this weekend, but that big "L" was being pushed out by that huge "H" on the weather map, and so we have to settle for those few drops from yesterday.

All set for Thanksgiving, got a small turkey, will cook, then freeze most of it. Thanksgiving dinner at my son's house on Saturday so some out-of-town family members can be here. Want to watch the parade tomorrow, usually watch it on NBC, but they have had that station blocked on DISH for over a month now because they can't agree on a price increase. It never makes sense to me, the station gets no revenue for all the time they block DISH or whoever they are in dispute with at the time, plus a reduced revenue from advertisers, then when they finally settle, it may take years to make up the lose, plus the lose of viewers that may not come back.

So much for that soap box, time to start working on my DPM structure. Still fooling around with decorating the Christmas tree, but I'm not spending a lot of time doing it.

Take care and have a safe and happy day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-24-2021, 09:02 AM