The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and a very Happy Thanksgiving, even to those that don't celebrate that today. Watching to Macy's parade on CBS, not sure but I can get NBC with an indoor antenna, so I might just switch in a few minutes. The parade isn't about jabbering with each other and talking over what's going on down on the street. On the other hand, sometimes the voice-overs coming from "singing sensations", is kind of annoying to. One way or another, I will get to watch the parade, and maybe a bit of football later. I remember going to high school and we'd always play the same team every Thanksgiving morning. No TV parades or football games, not too many folks had TV yet back then. We had a 9" B/W and that was good. Now I'm watching on a 55" and wondering if I should go bigger.

Have a great day today whatever you do. Really glad most store workers get to stay home today, and my best go out to those that do have to work today, medical workers. police, service people and first responders especially.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-25-2021, 10:07 AM