The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning after Black Friday to everyone. I did go to the store yesterday, the Walmart Market looked like any other day except they had bunches of empty shelves. Still had some turkeys, no cranberry sauce, milk was almost all gone. My son went to Big5 Sporting Goods to pick up some ammo they had on sale, and said it was easy in, easy out. I guess a lot of other stores were crowded, but not like past years. Don't know about anyone else, but I've been hearing the term, "Black Friday" since about June, it's getting run into the ground and I'm more than tired of hearing it.

Today we have Thanksgiving dinner at my son's house, lot's of rest, some football maybe. annual, "shootout in the desert" game today between Arizona State and Arizona here in Tempe. ASU has been dominant the past few years but are a bit behind in total wins. They've been playing this game since 1899 now, started back when ASU was "Tempe Normal", a teacher's college, who actually won the first game back then. 

Weather should be nice for the game, mid to high 70's, not a chance of even sprinkles. They did open the Snow Bowl outside of Flagstaff this week for skiing. No, it didn't snow, but after a long legal battle (long story), they are now permitted to make their own snow.

Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-27-2021, 06:13 AM