The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
Thanks for the good wishes Don, I will be fine. I still lack a lot with the right wrist and I hope i can get it strengthened soon. I've been doing a lot of exercising hopeing for improvement.
We are having some family here for dinner today. I made rolled and stuffed pork roast with onion stuffing. I just put it in the oven.
We had a little over an inch of snow last night but it has melted from the driveway and walkways so no shoveling involved. They are calling for a little more today but not much. Thanksgiving weekend in 1950 we had 36 inches and with no snow removal equipment like today it was a nightmare. I remember the National Guard using tanks to get help to people in distress.
I will probably spend some time in the train shed with my grand daughters beau. He was seriously injured in a work accident about 8 months ago and is just starting to get around OK. He saw my layout last week end and I think we may have another modeler. He is in his late 30's so a good time to start.
Prayers for everyone, and I am hoping for continued improvement for Toms wife. 
Here is the address to my chat room on fb. you don't have to have an account     https://msngr.com/aprcdyuelhny     I hope to be on it around 9PM EST so feel free to join me if you can.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-28-2021, 09:31 AM