The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, glad things went well for you Charlie, you do good typing with one hand.

We got no stinkin' ice, they only have snow up in the ski slopes because they make their own. Temps are back in the 80's again, that big "H" seems to be stuck on the weather map, when it does move, we'll still be in the high 70's, well above normal.

I started on my DPM kit, I took the front piece out of the package trying to figure out how to start painting it. Need to get all the parts in the ultrasonic cleaner first, will do that today. Handy, cleans jewelry, gun and car parts, and train stuff.  It's smaller than the one I had, but it does have a timer. The last one I burned out, I left it on overnight and it went dry. It was never the same after that, then finally went kaput...

Not too many regulars left at Brenda's, one regular comes in an electric wheelchair twice a day. He stopped showing up two weeks ago and we all thought he was going somewhere else. Turns out he fell at home and laid there for 12 hours before someone found him. Two weeks in the hospital and he's now in rehab. You know what's good is that folks there still care enough to track you down if you don't show up.
Take care and have a fine day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-30-2021, 05:55 AM