The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

I know another late arrival but it has been that kind of day.

Wife is improving sometimes. She is still having breathing issues. At times she is gasping for her breath and other times it is coughing spells. It is frustrating because we don't know if this is part of the healing progression or something else. She is still getting very exhausted after doing short walks or little chores like sweeping a few square feet of floor.

(12-01-2021, 08:13 PM)ngauger Wrote: Gas prices still high

Mikey I took the wife for a drive down to Delaware to get gas this afternoon. The Exxon at Silverside Road and US 202 was $3.33. The Circle K at Murphy Rod and US 202 was $3.23. We went to the Exxon as I didn't feel like driving the extra mile or so and also didn't want to deal with the craziness at the Circle K. Being the cheapest gas the last time I went there it was choas. Everything close to us in Pennsylvania is $3.52 to $3.58.

Working on the Christmas decorations. I got the candles and bows in the windows. I am hoping tomorrow to do the outside decorations.

After I took a close look at the photo I posted in the Weekly Photo thread of the passenger station I relaized I forgot to paint the track ties. I painted them tonight.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-01-2021, 10:30 PM