The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(12-02-2021, 03:49 PM)Charlie B Wrote: Good Evening
All is well here.  Do you know if you hit control w instead of shift w you lose everything you have typed? 
I see on a  group in FB you have an option to open a chat room and it may be open all the time to anyone with the address. I wonder if we should give it a try. 
One more week of a splinted arm. I am already tired of it, I am in the mood to do some modeling. Icon_e_biggrin
Have a good evening.
Charlie

Uh, I guess you found that out the hard way Charlie Icon_e_surprised

For the record, we used to have a chat room (type your message) way long ago and there was always a time scheduled to meet and that worked, but was very confusing with A talking to B and C talking to D and E. We moved and for a long time didn't have one. Pat added it a few years ago by request and there was no schedule. If you went there all you saw was, "hello, anyone here?" or, "where is everyone?", so if failed and Pat removed it when we changed formats. An open chat room is doomed to fail unless there are times arranged when to meet. I tried your FB chat room, and of course, no one else was there. Have an open room, just arrange in advance a time to get together.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-02-2021, 04:06 PM