The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. We're now into the high 70's for a while, I think we've seen the last of the 80's for the year. They've moved the chance of rain to Thursday now. Don't know how they do that, maybe they had their annual weather forecaster's picnic scheduled for that day.

I am now bound to my smart phone, have to take it everywhere, even the shower. No longer do I need it just to make phone calls, but I can control my house thermostat, my indoor lighting, my hearing aid and now my garage door as of yesterday. At the bottom of the list I guess is calling someone. I remember when "bringing up the heat" meant going to the cellar and putting more coal of the fire, and to turn the lights on you got off your duff and flipped a switch. Now you just yell, "Alexa, do this, or do that" or push a button on your phone when you're miles away. I'm truly waiting for the day when I can say, "Alexa, make me a ham and cheese omelette, toast and some orange juice, and clean up the pans and dishes after I eat". It's gunna happen, wait and see....

Well I actually got some paint on my structure kit, will plod along as best I can. Maybe watch some football today, load the truck since we're going target shooting tomorrow, and do what pleases me... "Hey Alexa, how about some chips and dip and a cool drink? Yeah, put it over by the couch"... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-05-2021, 11:32 AM