The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Did get to go target shooting yesterday. The "road" from the highway to the shooting area  gets worse and worse. I put road in quotes because it really is a trail where others have driven around bushes to keep from driving through the deep ruts that seem to get deeper even though we haven't had rain for a few months now. Others have cut alternate paths that are getting just as bad. We also have to contend with ATV's and dirt bikes doing wheelies and donuts, adding a lot more ruts and bumps. There was a man with three large dogs there when we drove in, the area he was at was really messy from those shooters that sneak in late and leave their trash behind. When we left, he was gone and so was the trash, I'd really like to find him and shake his hand.

Temps are starting to drop into the 70's today and it looks like the 60's for the rest of the week with rain for a few days.

Got a busy day today and tomorrow, not sure if I'll get to my structure kit. I was reading the directions, the roof is a piece of styrene "trim to fit", it says. Gee, for most kits the roofs are already molded to size, does this mean it could vary in size depending on how you put the walls together? Nope Why not put it in the kit already cut to fit?

Have a great and peaceful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-07-2021, 06:29 AM