The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, temps here dropping to just about average and probably won't get into to 70's for a while. Rain forecast for this evening and tomorrow morning. Been waiting, the truck is really dusty from going out into the desert on Monday. Nothing on my schedule for today, need to work on one of my guns that has been a problem. Other than that, I think I'll have time to work on my "hotel" structure. It is going to be a hotel with a twist, that's all I'm saying for now.

Gas prices dropping nationwide except here. Costco and Sam's Club are down to $3.39, but all others still up there at $3.79. Just have to wonder now, who's doing the price gouging. Did see on the news where they're saying that a lot of large retailers are raising prices above what they need to just to make up for what they didn't make during the shutdown.

Take care and stay safe and don't do anything crazy. That's what the lady at Lowe's said to me this morning. I think she had one too many cups of coffee, just a tad hyper... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-09-2021, 09:20 AM