The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 31 at the moment and it's supposed to get to 36 later today with some rain and snow mixed. As of yesterday we were supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow today and another 2-3 inches tonight. Thanks to all my efforts yesterday I'm only expecting a half inch today and 1-3 tonight.

What's that, you say? How did Tom save the town for snow? Very simple, my friends. I got the snow blower out, changed the oil, lubed the auger, and test fired it. Also got the bikes and grill put in the shed. I left the good bike in front as I may get a chance to ride it again next week.

Also went to the dermatologist in Ames. She took a sample of a funny growth on my ear. I'll get results of that next week. Also did some shopping and Got several things cleared off of my long term list.

Last night I attended a concert for my great-grandson. Lots of fun. Nothing major on the agenda for today. Gym this morning and that's about it.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 12-10-2021, 06:29 AM