The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday, sleep-in as usual. Just nothing scheduled for today so I see no reason to hop out of bed early, as usual. Still have not gotten back to my structure kit, maybe today. Just too much other stuff going on. Just spent what felt like an eternity on the phone to get my cell phone provider to fix whatever was needed so I could log onto my account. Took the best part of a day to get them to realize it was their problem, but to their credit, it was working by the next morning. I now have a different password that I have no chance of remembering making it about my 9, 999,999th different password of which I can remember two if I'm lucky. Fortunately, my browser remembers most of them.

Got over a foot of snow up at the Snow Bowl outside of Flagstaff, and the ski resort up in the White Mountains. I don't go up there in the winter, no need to, I don't ski and I don't like the cold. We were in the mid-60's here yesterday and I wore a jacket when I went out. It looks like that it'll be that way through at least the end of the year. Winter has come to paradise.

Prayers for those affected by the tornadoes, really bad stuff happening there.

Take care and have a good weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-11-2021, 07:59 AM